7/14

Not great pics but here's the schematics. I used a highlighter to Mark what I have and ? To mark what I'm missing. The thing is, Im sure I'm not missing ALL of it. There are some boards intact, and a lot of loose pieces in the box that I have to sit down and really look at. It's kinda a mess? I think best bet is to just go one by one and say "here's the first board and all the pieces. Here's the second board and all the pieces. Then I'll know what I need to replace. I'm not gonna ask the original owner to look for these pieces; I'll figure it out!

I want to do that tomorrow but, like today, tomorrow I'm working. Maybe if I can go outside early with Beanie; the only thing is Fritz is working and it's hard to make sure she's not like, eating chalk while I separate pieces of wood.

Interestingly: I'm pretty sure two of the walls were marked up backwards!!!

I have such bad issues with concentration and executive function lately so I may have to ask Fritz to help me sort. I've always been someone who gets overwhelmed easily. I'm hoping by the weekend I'll know what I need to replace and I can go from there.






Comments

Popular Posts