7/24- 7/26

Ok well, I went to the drive in on Thursday and was BANNED from the 'book on Friday. As you can see I continued to work on the "I definitely should have primed these" stairs and just scraped and sanded to my heart's content. At this point I do not think I can sand the floor where that adhesive is any more without ruining the floor underneath. However today I successfully removed the kitchen flooring FINALLY! Wooooo USA USA 

I primed some more pieces and am coming to the realization that I am going to need like 40 more cans of it. Also this can went bonkers on me towards the end so I spent twenty minutes getting it off my hand. Fun! 

So I didn't get anywhere near my goals for the weekend because Fritz went to visit his friend and help him move and then this dumb BABY needed "attention" I guess. Also I'm broke so no flooring for me this week. I will extend the goals through this upcoming week and keep on trucking. 

Mosquitos got me good today. Very frustrated with that. 

ETA: filled in some spots with wood putty and glued down the flooring in a spot where it was coming up











Comments

Popular Posts