11/2-11/5













 More wallpapering on Storeyhaven. The next step is technically putting the windows in, but as you can see by the schematics and actual pieces it's super overwhelming and I'm scared to do it so I'm not going to for a while. It's my prerogative, I can do what I want to do. (There's plenty more to wallpaper but I'd like to put up a wall or two.)


As for the Little Farm*, Smolly got to it with her beloved chalk 😭. That's ok though because I took the roof off. I debated changing it out with tin, and people seemed to agree. I started stripping the flooring and took out the chimney, which was made from styrofoam! I didn't expect that. 


Look at these little little miniatures fromHandmade Miniatures by Alma. I love them!




*Ive named this after one of my favorite short films, even if the person who produced it is an asshole. It doesn't look like the farm or anything like that, but the vibe is what I'm going for. I'll probably change the name. 



Comments

Popular Posts