7/18

7/18- I received my small pieces from Maryland today and yet my wallpaper from Fullerton is stuck in Anaheim? As the great Kenan Thompson once said, "What's up with that?"

Today I got a slow start on the dollhouse. To be honest I kinda felt like trash for a lot to the day, plus I worked in the morning, and wanted to wait until the sun moved away from the table I'm working at. We haven't made space in the garage and tbh that's a fritz job because what do I know about setting up a work station?

Really didn't do much beyond stripping more paper. I repainted some lattice that isn't connected to the base because it was pretty banged up. I don't know if the lattice and brickwork were supposed to go on at the beginning or the end, but it all needs to be fixed (and in the matter of the bricks, finished). I'm going to seek out advice as to if I should wait until everything else is done or go ahead and do it now since it's already there. I also repainted the front step. Just minor fixes.

The stairs need some TLC. I started to repaint over the stain but realized I didn't like the flat brown. I don't love the stain either though? So I decided I'll repaint the stain white and keep the actual steps the stain color, though I'll need to do some repairs. That's my goal for tomorrow. Small goal. Maybe more priming.

I drew a TERRIBLE mock up of the house because my hand is in shambles and it's late. Fritz filled in the drawing much like the Market Basket coloring contests of my youth. These are some of the color combos I'm considering for the outside. Let me know if you have them all.














Comments

Popular Posts