7/27







I started a dry fit because I'm interested in seeing what it sort of looks like. So far I don't see any huge problems such as warps or anything beyond the staircase needing to be adjusted so it fits into the slots better. Nothing major. Schematics and directions are really hard to follow!! I'm not good with like "imagining" something in my mind so this helps me conceptualize it. 

I started moving all the pieces into the garage coz they're getting super dirty on the patio. There's so much involved with this! So many pieces. 

I took some time to research how to go about painting/wallpapering/flooring. I thought I was supposed to paint the exterior before assembly but I was WRONG! Everyone says flooring and wallpapering is fine but to do the exterior once it's complete. BUT ALSO! To do all the trim and tiny parts before assembly which makes sense.

Ok I'm promising myself I'm not doing ANYTHING else until I finish fixing, painting, and re-gluing the stairs and bannisters. I really should be done by now! I'm all over the map. 

Probably won't get to it much tomorrow or Wednesday because I'm working and want to finish the edits on a book I was hired to help with. That way I'll have money and can buy this flooring I decided on. Unless you want to send me money! Haha. Just joking.... unless...?


Comments

Popular Posts