8/13




 8/13- I received the flooring I wanted for the dining and living room! Thank you Poppets Dolly Bits (Etsy). I also got the little Cokes and Jack Daniels but didn't take a pic. I will though! 


I haven't worked much on the house this week so far and we're having a heat wave which makes me less than motivated.


Today Fritz and I went to the DIY Center and I bought stain, a large drop cloth, and some more primer. I gave away some of the chairs in the garage and am going to call Bulky pickup to take the rest to the stuff away. Then I'm going to sweep all the debris from the garage floor, put another table in there, and some storage for stuff so it's not a huge mess. Then I can cover the house itself with the drop cloth so it's not dusty or dirty. California is just so dusty. 


Anyway I started staining the railings and bannisters of the staircases. It's a dark brown stain and I think it looks really nice! I'm going to stain the porch portions of the base the same color. I've never stained anything before. Gonna sit and figure these loose stairs out tomorrow.


I need to measure our doorways. When I started this I joined a Facebook group about dollhouses and someone said her friend had to cut hers in half to get it through a doorway. I'd like to avoid that. 



Comments

Popular Posts