8/14





 8/14- If I don't work on this at least a few times a week I get really depressed. Let's be real, there's not a lot going on. Month five of staying at home and we've done very little (we did finally get to the beach on Monday). A couple times a month I get to go to the drive in but besides that we're all in the house. I love my family but the monotony of this pandemic is starting to weigh on me. 


And it's hot out. It's so hot I sit in the garage and can't focus on anything at all. 


So I brought the stairs IN today so Fritz could help me focus a little. And he did! He also broke a stair. Oh well. 


So I'm gluing, having some drinks, and watching TREAD on Netflix. I think I'm missing a couple stairs but I'll figure it out. I have plenty of spare wood. 


I cut my finger on my scissors.


I picked paint samples for the exterior, too. 



Comments

Popular Posts