8/27




We're in the process of clearing out the other garage, and the school term is ending soon, so between work and throwing away my 2005 tax returns I have not worked on the dollhouse much at all. However I began the process of putting the kitchen flooring down. And of course painting trim, which is exhausting.

My neighbor is moving and soon this garage will be all mine muahaha. I still have to clear out all the nonsense in here but I'm incredibly lazy. I'll get to it.

Anyway today I cut my thumb while cleaning off the scissors (I got adhesive on them). Then later I scraped my other thumb! That's fun. Real great times here. 

I'm going to have to focus on the garage overhaul for the rest of the weekend but I'm hoping to finish the flooring and then finish scraping those walls and maybe redoing the brick. Not sure yet. Oh the stairs! I'll work on the stairs.



Comments

Popular Posts