9/13-9/15











Finally started to wallpaper what will be the kitchen and leda's room. If I get the attic wallpaper I can actually put these walls up in a dry fit way. Really the biggest hindrance is the cost of the wallpapers and flooring. I try to get as much downloadable things as I can, but the wallpaper I want for the attic (Aidan's room) is black with gold mushrooms, so that's some thing I have to special order. 


Meanwhile still stripping away at the flooring for the bathroom. I'll be using the pink tiling that the original owner wanted for it, which will look good with the wallpaper I have planned for that room. 


Also tried my hand at wrapping the print out vintage Christmas packaging that I bought. I realize that I am not very good at that, and I'm going to have to practice a couple more times before I get it right. Still, it's a beginning.



Comments

Popular Posts