9/2

 9/2- look! Fritz put the flooring together in a file of 4  and had Fed Ex print it out on a poster sized piece of card stock. Look how much better it is!!! Good to know for future floor situations. 


I didn't take a picture because I feel like I've taken 45 billion pictures of the trim. I painted a LOT of trim today. The trim never ends! 


I snapped a small piece of the trim because this wood is incredibly fragile. So I had to glue it back together. 


What don't you see here? The stairs! You know why? They're driving me bonkers! And I'm stressing way too much about them. So I put them in a box for now and will deal with them someday or maybe even never! Someone once said they always put their stairs in last, and some people don't put them in at all, so whatever!





Comments

Popular Posts